BRUSSELS 2023 PROGRAMME
- 6:15 pm to 6:25 pm : Kim McAllister – Asbestonomy opening
- 6:25 pm to 6:40 pm : Hugo PEREZ (Asbestonomy) – Asbestonomy future perspectives
- 6:40 pm to 8:10 pm : Thomas Dandois (Independant producer) – Asbestos, the never-ending story: Broadcasting and Q&A
- 8:30 am to 9:00 am : Charles Pickles (Airtight on asbestos) – International asbestos management updates: Best international management practices, new regulations and innovations
- 9:00 am to 9:20 am : Liz Darlison (Mesothelioma UK) – Supporting mesothelioma patients and working with professional associations to avoid future asbestos exposure
- 10:35 am to 11:00 am : Guillaume Lathus (JEOL) – Microscopy techniques (PCM, PLM, TEM, SEM): Choosing the right method according to your case studyby
- 11:00 am to 11:25 am : Sharmin Sharna (ITGA) – Artificial intelligence and TEM analysis of asbestos
- 11:25 am to 12:05 pm : Jonathan Grant (NORAC) – A review of the findings of the ATaC and NORAC 2022 report on the condition of asbestos in UK Buildings and the plans for future reports
- 1:35 pm to 1:55 pm : Jan Van Bouwel (BSOH) – The new asbestos removal strategies and timeline in the Flanders region in Belgium
- 1:55 pm to 2:25 pm : Sven De Mulder (OVAM) – First insights from the obligation of mandatory asbestos survey upon sale in Flanders
- 2:25 pm to 3:10 pm : Frédéric Giraud (SIDIANE) – Feedback on 20 years experience of survey upon sale and rent in France
- 3:55 pm to 4:20 pm : Muhammad Uzair Javed (ENGRO FERTILIZERS) – Asbestos removal project in a Pakistani fertilizer industry
- 4:20 pm to 4:45 pm : Cindy Bekker (RIVM) – The Validation and Innovation Point (VIP) Asbestos to boost the innovative capacity in the Netherlands
- 4:45 pm to 5:10 pm : Hubert Dommergues (De Dietrich Waste) – DDWR New solution for asbestos neutralization
THE 2023 PROGRAMME IS COMING SOON ...
Asbestonomy is looking for presenters excited to share their experiences. Express your interest now and get actively involved in the international community during our event on June 8th and 9th.
Are you convinced without knowing the programme yet? Take advantage of the early bird offer and register now!